Immigration Law


Immigration law is complex.
Let us represent you.

Our law firm handles a broad range of immigration issues involving green cards, residency, naturalization, citizenship, U-Visas, the Violence Against Women Act, and deferred action. We also assist people who are facing criminal charges that affect their immigration status. If you or a member of your family has an immigration issue that requires legal counsel, please contact us today for a case review.
Adjustment of Status/Permanent Resident Card

"Adjustment of Status" is the process whereby foreign nationals are granted a permanent status in the United States, but it is limited to few categories of people, such as certain relatives or current permanent residents or U.S. citizens. When an individual is granted Adjustment of Status by USCIS, his or her status changes to that of “United States Resident.” As a resident you are able to work, obtain loans, travel internationally, and qualify for other services and benefits in the United States.

Adjustment of Status has many benefits for the applicant, but the process is complicated because it requires numerous forms and supporting documentation. If you have questions about the Adjustment of Status application or would like to begin the process, we are here to help.
U.S. Naturalization/Citizenship

Are you eager to live the American dream? We are here to help lawful U.S residents to complete the requirements in order to become full citizens of the United States. You may apply for naturalization if:

  • ​You are 18 years old
  • You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years or 3 years if you became a lawful permanent resident through marriage to a U.S. citizen.
  • You are a person of good moral character
  • You were physically present in the United States for at least a 3-5 years statutory period
  • You are able to pass a written and oral test (English and Civics)

We also assist individuals who are seeking permanent residency using VAWA applications. Under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) passed by Congress in 1994, the spouses and children of U.S. citizens or permanent residents may personally petition to obtain permanent residency. Under the provisions of VAWA, immigrants who are victims of domestic violence may file for immigration relief without the abuser’s knowledge or assistance. Contact us today so we can discuss your legal options.
Deferred Action

Deferred Action is a temporary remedy for certain young people who came to the United States as children. To qualify for Deferred Action, individuals must:

  • Have arrived in the United States when they were under the age of 16
  • Be between the ages of 15-30 (under 31 as of June 15, 2012)
  • Resided continuously in the United States for 5 years prior to June 15, 2012 (i.e. June 15, 2007 or earlier)
  • Be physically present in the U.S on June 15, 2012
  • Be currently attending school, have graduated from high school, have a GED, or be an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Coast Guard or the U.S. Army.
  • Not have been convicted of a felony, minor offense including DUI or domestic violence misdemeanors, or three or more non-significant misdemeanors and do not pose a threat to national security.
​If you meet the above requirements for Deferred Action, contact us today to begin the process.